Sunday, June 3, 2012

Decorating a Little Girls Room


Well...I'm getting ready to move soon and I'm not going to make a lot of changes to my decor of the main rooms of my house.  I am however going to re-decorate my two and half year old granddaughters room into more of a transition-style room, meaning it will be a room that she will grow into.  I will not be using any caricatures on the walls or Nickelodeon themes....etc. I don't want to be re-doing her room every two years or so.  Something neutral and yet girly?
I am contemplating the use of a daybed??  Maybe two twin beds, so we have extra room?
I found this beautiful idea at  Elle Decor.  Love the color scheme and this definitely would be a grow into room.
This beauty was found at HGTV Rate My Space
This idea is my favorite thus far.  When I do start to decorate for her room I will take my time and be sure to take in consideration storage needs and play areas.....and so on.  Found so many great ideas to help me design her room at the Rate my Space website.



Great extra storage idea.  And love the use of the decorative boxes.  That could be a great craft idea.
Another Rate My Space room.
Rate My Space room had little dresses hung as part of wall decor....Cute!
Ballerina theme room from Rate My Space.

On the Rate My Space website there were photos of a re-done dresser that I really liked.
before......
after......
Love, Love, Love! great job!
Have a great Sunday!
Patty





No comments:

Post a Comment