Monday, July 2, 2012

It's A Watermelon Summer!

Well guys...they are starting to put out fall clothing ....so there are a lot of great sales on summer clothing for your little one.  One of my favorite places to get some cute and different styles for my grandaughter is Crazy 8.

They have adorbale outfits that your not going to find at your big box stores.  I love looking at the web sources to get something different. 

One time when I had taken Alicia to get her photo taken at Portrait Innovations two little girls from different families had shown up in the same outfit and the mothers looked at each other and you could tell they felt a little uncomfortable.

Not that there is anything wrong with that but you would like to have a little something different.  So take a look at some of the cute things that are on sale right now at Crazy 8.  And they are of good quality too.

I thought the watermelon swimsuit was cute!

I always take advantage of the sales and even buy the clothing in a bigger size so Alicia has some cute things for the next spring/summer season.  Take a look....

Have a great one everyone.

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment